SpectraPure® 20-inch - 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 5 Micron (nominal), 2.8in dia x 20in Length
SpectraPure Carbon Block Filters
- Remove chlorine, organics, taste & odor
- Dual-purpose - combination sediment and carbon filter
- Excellent service life
- No channeling or bypassing of fluids
- Meet NSF Standards.
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity's, Kent Marine's, AWI's, BRS's, and most residential/aquarium RO or RO/DI systems and SpectraPure Eliminator Systems
- Note: Only the 0.5uM carbon block filters remove trihalomethanes, low levels of chloramine, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals and 99.95% of giardia & cryptosporidium cysts.
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.