Single Tank Liquid Level Controller - for applications exceeding 90gpd
LLC-300 Single Tank Liquid Level Controller - 115VAC
For applications up to 300gpd w/ 1/4in valve
Single-Tank Controllers include a switched 24 volt AC connector for controlling a booster pump or other 24 volt AC operated devices, push-fittings, 5 feet of tubing for remote mounting of the sensor tube assembly, fittings, and float valve.
- For automatic replenishment of evaporated liquid and liquid level control on single tanks, sumps or reservoirs
- Safe low voltage operation
- Automatically turns off in the event of a power failure
- Longer membrane & filter life
- 5 feet of Remote sensor tubing provided (custom lengths available)
- Additional switched 24 volt AC outlet for controlling booster pump or other 24 volt AC operated devices
- Safety backup float
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.