Lab-Grade Type-2 90gpd RODI System w/ Perm Pump & UV Sterilizer
SpectraPure TYPE II Laboratory Grade 90gpd 5-Stage RODI System w/ Hydro-Mechanical Permeate Pump & UV Sterilizer
Our 5-Stage Laboratory RODI System, with Hydro-Mechanical Permeate Pump and monitored UV Sterilization, is a Laboratory Grade (TYPE II) water purification system designed to produce ultra-pure de-ionized water used in Laboratory systems and applications that require pressurized (bladder tank) Laboratory Grade, Bacteria-Free water available on demand. This system features a Hydro-Mechanical Permeate Pump on the output and utilize our finest high capacity Mixed Bed DI Cartridges in the de-ionization stages to guarantee Ultra-Pure DI product water for your laboratory application.
* Microprocessor Control Module.
* Ultra-High Efficiency - Low Waste system.
* Integral Boost Pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem areas.
* Hydro-Mechanical Permeate Pump helps eliminate TDS creep, reduces waste water volume, and increases reservoir tank holding capacity
* 0-999 PPM Digital TDS Meter w/ dual-probe for monitoring tap water and RO product water.
* 0-20 megohm digital resistivity meter for monitoring DI product water.
* System Pressure Gauge.
* 0.2 Micron (Absolute) High-Efficiency / High-Capacity Pleated Sediment Filter
* 0.5 Micron High-Capacity Carbon Block Filter
* Lab-Grade, Pre-Tested 90 GPD TFC RO Membranes
* DI Stages include laboratory quality semiconductor-grade mixed-bed DI cartridges
* Stainless Steel Ultraviolet Sterilizer with Controller Monitored UV Sterilization
* Space-saving compact design.
* Patented dual-pass DI technology (U.S. Patent# 7,303,666).
PRODUCT WATER STORAGE: Choose from our selection of pressurized and atmospheric Product Water Storage Tanks for your unique requirements.
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.