Lab-Grade Type-2 100gpd Ultra-High-Efficiency RODI System
SpectraPure Ultra-High-Efficiency -TYPE II Laboratory Grade- 100 GPD RO/DI System w/ Electric Permeate Pump
Designed to produce Ultra-Pure (TYPE II) Laboratory Water for use in Research Laboratories, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, and similar Industrial and Laboratory applications, while conserving water resources. This 100gpd RODI System combines our innovative UHE™ (Ultra-High-Efficiency) 1:1 Technology with our Dual-Pass DI Technology (U.S. Patent# 7,303,666) to create a water processing system that produces the highest quality DI water, reducing feed water consumption without compromising membrane life or system reliability.
* Microprocessor Control Module.
* Ultra-High Efficiency - Low Waste system.
* Integral Boost Pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem areas.
* Delivery and Permeate Pump to provide up to 100 PSI delivery pressure.
* Automatic Periodic Membrane Flush.
* 0-999 PPM Digital TDS Meter w/ dual-probe for monitoring tap water and RO product water.
* 0-20 megohm digital resistivity meter for monitoring DI product water.
* System Pressure Gauge.
* 0.2 Micron (Absolute) High-Efficiency / High-Capacity Pleated Sediment Filter
* 0.5 Micron High-Capacity Carbon Block Filter
* Lab-Grade, Pre-Tested 100 GPD TFC RO Membranes
* DI Stages include laboratory quality semiconductor-grade mixed-bed DI cartridges.
* Space-saving compact design.
* Patented dual-pass DI technology (U.S. Patent# 7,303,666).
PRODUCT WATER STORAGE: Choose from our selection of pressurized and atmospheric Product Water Storage Tanks for your unique requirements.
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.