Lab-Grade Type-1 DI System w/ 18 Liter Polypropylene Tank
SpectraPure TYPE I Laboratory Water Deionization System Water Deionization System w/ 18 Liter Polypropylene Atmospheric Reservoir
Note: SpectraPure Laboratory grade water systems are designed to produce TYPE I Ultra-Pure Water for use in Research Laboratories, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, and similar Industrial and Laboratory applications. TYPE I DI Systems require purified feed supply, and will operate directly from RO, distilled or DI water (or purified tap water that has been pre-filtered through an RO system). SpectraPure 4 & 5 Stage Laboratory Front-End RODI Systems are designed specifically for pre-treatment of feed water prior to ultra-purification with TYPE I DI systems. For laboratories that have a reliable source of purified feed water this stage may not be necessary; please consult our Technical Support staff for recommendations.
Designed for all of the following laboratory applications; spectrophotometry, chromatography, cell culture or molecular biology, HPLC, Endotoxin
(Permeate water quality may be tailored for your specific application).
* Ultra-Pure Type-1 18.2 megohm Laboratory water system
* 15-Liter reservoir reserve of capacity
* 2 Liter Recirculation and delivery Pump
* 5-Stage RO/DI system with two TDS meters and two DI stages
* Lab Section, 4-DI stages, Two Ultra Low Toc, Organic removal and polishing stage
* UV Sterilizer w/ 185/254 nM lamp, electro polished Stainless Steel Housing.
* Hollow Fiber membrane, 0.05 micron or 0.2 micron (ABS) filtration depending on the application (final output stage)
* Capacity rating (8-Hours): 100 to 560 L per day (higher volume is available upon request)
* Delivery Flow Rate, up to 2L/min
* Voltage: 115V - 60 Hz or 230V - 50 Hz Must be specified when ordering
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.