Lab-Grade Type-1 Compact DI System w/ Integral 6.5 Liter Tank
SpectraPure Compact TYPE I Laboratory Water Deionization System w/ Integral 6.5 Liter Polypropylene Atmospheric Reservoir
Note: SpectraPure Laboratory grade water systems are designed to produce TYPE I Ultra-Pure Water for use in Research Laboratories, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, and similar Industrial and Laboratory applications. TYPE I DI Systems require purified feed supply, and will operate directly from RO, distilled or DI water (or purified tap water that has been pre-filtered through an RO system). SpectraPure 4 & 5 Stage Laboratory Front-End RODI Systems are designed specifically for pre-treatment of feed water prior to ultra-purification with TYPE I DI systems. For laboratories that have a reliable source of purified feed water this stage may not be necessary; please consult our Technical Support staff for recommendations.
Designed for the production of TYPE I purified water from lower quality distilled, RO water, or lower quality Type II or Type III grade water
Designed for all of the following laboratory applications; spectrophotometry, chromatography, cell culture or molecular biology, HPLC, Endotoxin
The permeate water quality can be tailored to suite your specific application.
* Compact, Self Contained Ultra-Pure (Type I) 18.2 Meg Ohm Laboratory Water System
* Capacity, 6.5-Liter Reservoir
* Recirculation, 1.5 Liter Recirculation Pump
* 4-DI stages, Two Ultra Low Toc, Organic removal and DI polishing stage
* UV Sterilizer, 185/254 nM lamp, electro polished Stainless Steel Housing.
* Hollow Fiber Membrane final output stage, 0.05uM (Absolute) or 0.2 uM (Absolute) filtration - depending on the application
* Capacity rating (8-Hours): 120 L per 24-hr day (higher volume is available upon request)
* Flow Rate, Up to 1.5 L/min
* Voltage: 115V@60Hz or 230V@50Hz - Voltage must be specified when ordering
* Dimensions: Width 51cm (20in), Height 66cm (26in), Depth 31cm (12in)
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.