Lab-Grade 90gpd 5-Stage RODI Front-End for TYPE-1 DI Systems
SpectraPure Lab Grade 90gpd 5-Stage RODI Front End is designed specifically for pre-treatment of feed water for TYPE I Laboratory Water Systems.
* Designed to provide pure, de-ionized water supply for use in downstream TYPE I Laboratory Water Systems
* Laboratory-grade 0.5 micron Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filters
* High-rejection 90gpd TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane removes over 98% of inorganic salts, all micro-organisms, and most high molecular weight organics
* DI Stages incorporate SpectraPure Lab-Quality Semiconductor-Grade Mixed-Bed De-ionization Cartridges
* System Pressure Gauge monitors membrane pressure and sediment and carbon pre-filters condition
* High-Quality Dual-probe TDS Meter monitors RO membrane performance and product water purity
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.