Hanna Instruments Digital Resistivity Monitor-Controller 115/230 VAC
Panel-mount Resistivity Monitor-Controller
* Continuous monitoring of process solutions.
* Variable set point trimmer.
* Control external dosing device.
* Connections and wiring via rear panel terminal blocks.
* Low maintenance easy to clean probe.
* User-selectable temperature coefficient
* Overtime control system.
* Multicolor LED for indicating measurement/dosing/alarm condition.
* Off-Auto-On switch dosing action mode.
- Range: 0.00 to 19.90 MW/cm
- Resolution: 0.10 MW/cm
- Accuracy: (@ 20°C/68°F) ±2% f.s.
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±2% f.s.
- Probe: HI 3314 resistivity probe (included)
- Temp Compensation: Automatic and Linear 5-50°C (40-122°F)
- Temperature Coefficient: b=2.4 ; 3.5 ; 4.5 %/°C User-selectable
- Dosing Contact: Maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250VAC/30VDC
- Set point Adjustable: 0-19.90 MW/cm
- Overtime Adjustable: 5 - 30 minutes
- Power Consumption: 10 VA
- Dimensions 83 x 53 x 99mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9in)
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.