Manually Operated Booster Pump Kit for 60-100gpd Systems w/ High-Flow Pump, Power Supply, Fittings, and Tubing
High Flow Booster Pump w/ Manual Operation, 115VAC - The Manual Operated Booster Pump Kits can be used on STANDARD RO or RO/DI Systems with existing Liquid Level Controllers (LLC) , and the addition of a patch cord (BP-PATCH).
Not to be used with MF- Manual Flush or AF- Auto Flush systems.
- Increases line pressure to any 60-100gpd Line Pressure fed RO or DI Systems
- Add-on to existing RO, RO/DI Drinking Water Systems (DWS™) or Permeate Pump Drinking Water Systems (DWS-PP™)
- Boost incoming pressure to 80 psi for enhanced production and increased purity
- Can be operated in any position
- Whisper quiet
- Advanced diaphragm technology and improved bearings extend pump life and lower noise
- Sealed pump design protects from moisture and prolongs motor life
- Adjustable pressure output
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.