Hanna Instruments Digital pH Monitor-Controller 115/230 VAC
Panel-mount pH Monitor-Controller
* Connections via the terminal blocks on rear panel.
* BNC socket accepts input from conventional pH electrodes.
* 4-20 mA output, overtime control system
* Selection of dosing direction (Acid/Alk)
* Contact for external control and disabling of dosing action,
* Multi-color LED for indicating measurement/dosing/alarm condition
* Off-Auto-On switch dosing action mode.
- Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: (@ 20°C/68°F) ±0.02 pH
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.10 pH / ±0.10 mA
- Calibration: Manual, through Offset & Slope trimmers
- Dosing Contact: Maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250VAC/30VDC
- Dosing Selection: Acid or Alk selectable
- Set point Adjustable: 0 to 14 pH
- Overtime Adjustable: 5 - 30 minutes
- Recorder Output: 4 to 20 mA, accuracy ±0.20 mA, 500 W maximum load
- Power Consumption 10 VA
- Dimensions 83 x 53 x 99mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9in)
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.