Filter Membrane Cartridge 0.2 Micron Absolute, Std 10 Inch
Filter Cartridge 0.2-Micron Absolute fits standard 10 Inch housing.
AR Series Absolute Rated Pleated Filters are Beta 5000 Absolute rated filters. Made from 100% pure Polypropylene and comply with USP XXIII and FDA CFR Title 21 for food and beverage applications. AR Series Absolute Rated Pleated Filters offer a longer service life and contain no binders, adhesives or surfactant for wide compatibility of fluids. They combine exceptional solids holding capacity with precise micron ratings. Layered double sheets of media provide absolute particle.
* Materials of Construction: Filter Media - 100% Polypropylene Micro Denier, Outer Shell - High Strength Polypropylene
* Recommended Replaceable Pressure Drop: 35.6 PSI (2.5 kg/sqcm)
* Maximum Operating Temperature: 203F (95C)
* Maximum Operating Pressure Drop: 68F @ 70PSI (20C @ 4.9kg/sqcm), 140F @ 40PSI (60C @ 2.8kg/sqcm), 203F @ 20PSI (95C @ 1.4kg/sqcm)
* Product Applications: RO Pre-Filtration, DI Pre-Filtration, Cooling Towers, Med & Low Viscosity Liquids, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Laboratory
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.