Commercial 400gpd UHE RODI System w/ 20in filters
SpectraPure Commercial 400gpd Ultra-High-Efficiency RODI w/20 inch filters
Our 400 UHE RODI System utilizes our innovative UHE™ 1:1 Technology to create a water processing system that efficiently produces 400 gallons per day of high quality, ultra-pure de-ionized water at extremely low waste water ratios.
* Ultra-High Efficiency - Low Waste system
* Microprocessor Control Module
* Automatic Periodic Membrane Flush
* Large 20 inch 0.2 Micron (Absolute) High-Efficiency / High-Capacity Pleated Sediment Filter
* Large 20 inch 0.5 Micron High-Capacity Carbon Block Filter
* 4x14 inch Industrial 400 GPD TFC RO Membrane w/ Stainless Steel Housing
* 2 Large 20 inch Semiconductor-Grade DI Cartridges specified to suit your particular water purification requirements
* Integral Booster Pump allows system operation in low-supply-pressure problem areas
* Delivery and Permeate Pump to provide up to 100 PSI delivery pressure
* Input and System pressure gauges
* Two Dual-Probe 0-999 Digital TDS Meters for multi-point water purity monitoring
* Space-saving compact design
PRODUCT WATER STORAGE:
Choose from our complete selection of Pressurized Bladder Tanks for your unique product water storage requirements.
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.