Capsule Filter - Standard 0.01 Micron Absolute, Nylon w/ 1/4 MPT fittings
Capsule Filter, Standard - DIF-BN30 w/ 1/4 in MPT fittings
These elements are specified for particulate removal and have excellent chemical resistance. The borosilicate microfiber provides relatively high flow rates with low pressure drops which is critical in any analytical application.
* Disposable In-line Capsule Filter
* Materials of Construction: Nylon with Borosilicate Glass filter
* Element bonded with fluorocarbon
* Filtration Efficiency: Better than 99.99+% removal of 0.1 micron particles
* Max Pressure drop: 1 Bar
* Dimensions: O.D. 25.5 mm ± 1.5 mm, Length 84.0 mm ± 0.25 mm
* Flow Rate: Air flow Nm3/hr at 0.1 Bar pressure drop 0.1Bar 1Bar 2Bar 4Bar 7Bar 10Bar 1.4 2.6 3.9 6.4 10 14
* Max Temperature At 0 Bar pressure 110C
* Max Pressure At 40C 7 Bar
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.