Milwaukee Instruments MC120 pH Meter w/ Cont Monitoring * Item may be Drop-Shipped from OEM
Professional pH monitor especially designed for use with aquariums.
* User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
* Manual 2 points calibration
* Visual LED alarm
* Supplied with 12 VDC adapter, mounting kit, and 20ml pH 7.01 calibration solution
* Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
- Range: 0.0 - 14.0 pH
- Set point Range: 5.5 - 9.5 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual 2 points
- Alarm: Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
- Probe: MA911B/2 - Included
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.