Hanna Instruments Digital 999ppmTDS Monitor-Controller 12VDC
Panel Mount TDS Monitor-Controller, 0 to 999.9ppm
* Relay output
* Connections and wiring via rear panel terminal blocks.
* Low maintenance easy to clean probe
* Automatic temperature compensation
* Single point calibration
* Overtime control system
* Multi-color LED for indicating measurement/dosing/alarm condition
* Off-Auto-On switch dosing action mode.
- Range: 0.0 to 999.9 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: (@ 20°C/68°F) ±2% f.s.
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±2% f.s.
- TDS conversion factor: 0.5
- Probe: HI 7634-00 EC/TDS probe (not included)
- Temp.Compensation: Automatic 5-50°C (41-122°F); ß=2%/ºC
- Calibration: Manual, through CAL trimmer
- Dosing Contact: Maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250VAC/30VDC
- Set point: Adjustable from 0 to 999.9 ppm
- Overtime: Adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes
- Power Consumption: 10 VA
- Dimensions 83 x 53 x 99mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9in)
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.