Industrial-Autoclave 100gpd UHE RODI System w/ Permeate Pump
SpectraPure Industrial-Autoclave 100gpd Ultra-High-Efficiency RODI System w/ Hydro-Mechanical Permeate Pump
Designed to conserve water resources, this UHE 100gpd is a 5-Stage Industrial-Autoclave RODI System designed to efficiently produce high-purity de-ionized water for use in autoclaves and similar applications requiring pressurized (bladder tank) high-purity product water available on demand. The system is microprocessor-controlled and will provide a brine to permeate ratio of 1:1 to 2:1 depending on the tap water chemistry. Produce 100 gallons per day without compromising membrane life or system reliability.
* Designed to provide the pure de-ionized water for use in autoclaves and similar applications
* Ultra-High Efficiency - Low Waste System
* Microprocessor Control Module
* Automatic Periodic Membrane Flush
* 0.2 Micron (Absolute) High-Efficiency / High-Capacity Pleated Sediment Filter
* 0.5 Micron High-Capacity Carbon Block Filter
* Commercial-Grade, Pre-Tested 100 GPD TFC RO Membranes
* 2 De-ionization Stages incorporate SpectraPure's finest commercial Semiconductor-Grade Mixed-Bed DI Cartridges
* Integral Booster Pump allows system operation in low-supply-pressure problem areas
* Delivery and Permeate Pump to provide up to 100 PSI delivery pressure
* Input and System pressure gauges
* Two Dual-Probe 0-999 Digital TDS Meters
* Space-saving compact design (22in wide x 18in tall x 8in depth)
PRODUCT WATER STORAGE:
Choose from our complete selection of Pressurized Bladder Tanks for your unique product water storage requirements.
INNOVATORS IN WATER TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1985
SpectraPure® proudly presents the finest water purification equipment available. Our systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure®, we understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure® Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies. As a leader in pure water technology, SpectraPure ® sets the standard and constantly pushes it to new heights.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY US RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL RATES.